Liebster Blog Award is an award that is given by the Blogging community to new upcoming & deserving bloggers who have few readers, to motivate the writing bug in them.
It’s a great pleasure receiving this honour on the trajectory of “Exploring Innerself”, at least for me where someone, as here Sasikumar-who blogs at “The Beginner”- thinks me a deserving one (Liebster means ‘dearest/favourite’ in German). So, thank you Sasikumar for giving this prestigious award.
Here are the details on receiving this award:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions that the nominator sets for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you nominated.
- Choose 11 deserving bloggers & link them.
- Go to their blogs & inform them about this.
- No tag backs.
Now, 11 things about me:
- I believe God keeps conspiring & giving us clue to explore the real ‘we’. Only we have to get the message.
- Writing is my passion, it makes me feel bliss.
- I love Maggi, rasmalai, & pizza; in fact, I am a big foodie.
- I believe in yoga, & not gym.
- My physique keeps fluctuating from fab to flab to fab. ;)
- I always pray that no girl should get raped. If God has to bring difficulties in her life to make her stronger it should be some other way, but not rape.
- I am a very sensitive & emotional girl, but a strong person too.
- I believe in forgiveness, apology, & fighting back too.
- I believe people & their views get changed. It’s just that: they were ignorant before & now they are in a learning phase.
- I am a straight-forward person, & I used to hate liars.
- But, now I am less of a stereotype, & have learned to forgive & forget.
Answers to the questions asked by my friend, Sasikumar:
1. Describe yourself in one line.
I am a learner who believes learning at every phase of life.
2. Why do you blog?
It makes me relieved out of inhibitions, & makes me feel bliss.
3. What is your aim?
To get the best writer in me.
4. If you have a Super power, what will you do?
I’ll bring equality in the genes of both genders, so that no one could overpower other; & no girl suffers rape.
5. One person whom, you want to be with all your life, why? (Not parents, lover, & children.)
My little sister, because I love her.
6. The person whom you miss desperately, why?
My friend- Shruti. I don’t know why, I am just missing her!
7. Most memorable moment in your life.
Once I went in a restaurant with my Di (I was a school student then!) & waiter served spring-rolls on the table. I just put the hot roll on my mouth whilst the waiter was standing just beside me. I felt like: ‘Gooooo, please, so that I could pull it out of my mouth!’ I could never forget that moment. J
8. Social-networking in your view.
You have the power to use it in either your favour, or mould it to bring the distractions in your life. At the end, it’s your choice!
9. Do you believe in love at first sight, if no-why?
I don’t believe in love at first sight, because people are manipulative these days.
10. One thing you like to change about yourself.
Anger management. ;)
11. Your views on my blog.
It’s a randomly put down of thoughts. I liked the Cinderella story.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers:
- Ravindra Rajput- Direct Dil Se
I thought of granting it to Panchali, Shivya Nath, Deepak Kripal, & others too, but they already have many followers. I think I am reading all blessed people, Lol!! ;) So, if you people go through this post, you may answer 'What you think of me & my blog?'. ;)
I would add other deserving bloggers- who have few followers- later as I would get them in contact.
I would like to ask these 11 questions to them:
- What is your one best & one negative quality?
- Do you live to eat or eat to live?
- Which is the best book you ever read?
- Whom do you love the most?
- What do you like/dislike about other people?
- Who do you share your secrets with?
- What is your best pass-time?
- Do you judge people with their face? Explain.
- Have you worn any gemstone?
- Do you believe in Astrology & Vaastu-shastra? Reason.
- What do you think of me & my blog?