Sunday 3 June 2012

Tribute to Goddess Saraswati!


                              

Thou the Ocean of understanding
draping the symbol of purity,

holding the Book of knowledge on one
with full tender & control,

Rosary of concentration on another
so not to sidetrack from the course.

Seated on the Swan of discrimination
acknowledging the real & unreal.

Rhyming the strings of Veena
all collective thoughts & actions.

Bestow upon your grace to me
that purity, knowledge & wisdom.

Bless me! I may reach the shore
if not the Ocean.



I’m, here, begging you the power of knowledge, wisdom, intelligence & purity. Bless me, Goddess Saraswati!


My first blog poem is a tribute to Goddess Saraswati. May she keep always bestowing us with conscience, acknowledgement & wisdom!  :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedbacks here. I'm open to brickbats too.